Senior Associate, Investment Advisor Representative
Attorney, Medicaid and Asset Preservation HTR Specialist
Richard Pelletier is an Investment Adviser Representative, insurance professional, author, and attorney who serves as a Financial Adviser specializing on Asset Preservation.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Membership taken in 1999
- Co-author of two text books: "Tax Strategies for the Highly Compensated' and "Advising Elders in Crisis" published in 2001 by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education M.C.L.E."
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed in MA, CT and FL
- Investment Advisor Representative (Series 65)
- Over 30 Years of Experience in Insurance, Estate Planning, Medicare & Medicaid Issues, and Designing Retirement Strategies
- Guest Speaker on the Topics of Elder Law, Long-term Care, and Retirement Issues
- Former Adjunct Faculty Member- UMass Amherst, and Western New England University, also Lectured at Elms College and Holyoke Community College
- J.D. Law Degree Western New England University's School of Law, B.S.B.A. Western New England University