Investment Advisor Representative
Public Sector Employees, Social Security Maximization Specialist
Matt Dunn is part of the Help to Retire Group where he serves as an Investment Adviser Representative for his clients. Drawing on 18 years of experience, Matt develops Financial programs and insurance strategies that address the unique circumstances of our country’s growing mature population and their adult children.
His integrity and his no-pressure approach have granted him the opportunity to work with individuals across the country in the areas of retirement planning, investment advisory, and insurance.
For the risk adverse investor, his strategy behind using insurance-based programs is: safety, growth and control. Matt’s commitment to this Financial planning process has allowed his clients to achieve:
- Competitive returns with no market risk
- Maximization and securitization of estate assets
- Reduction of taxes
- Protection against estate liquidation due to chronic illness
- Financial peace of mind
Additionally, Matt provides a fully transparent, targeted approach to fee only investment advisory. With the preservation of assets at the forefront of his investment methodology, he not only looks to grow his clients’ assets, but to help them retain the assets for which they have worked so hard to accumulate.
In 2019, Matt received his Certified Financial Educator (CFEd®) designation which is awarded to individuals who have extensive knowledge of financial services, as well as experience in the area of teaching and instructing adults on matters of finances.
Matt’s goal is to provide an unbiased Financial service to his clients that combine the values of trust and expertise. Married since 1998 to his wife Rosie, the Dunns enjoy spending time with their two sons Tommy and Kevin and the beloved family dog – Henry. In his leisure time, Matt is often coaching a basketball or catching the latest Sox, Patriots or Celtics game.
Licenses and Professional Experience:
- Licensed Producer
- Investment Advisor Representative (Series 65)
- Public Speaker on topics covering: Retirement, Income Planning and Social Security
- Franchise Mortgage Acceptance Company Marketing Vice President
- Lehman Brothers Vice President
- CitiCapital Vice President
- MJ Dunn & Associates Managing Partner
- Certified Financial Educator (CFEd®)
- Youth Basketball Coach, St. Joseph’s Travel Basketball League
- Youth Basketball AAU; Worcester Sting and Central Mass Shamrocks
- Board Member of PIF Inc.; a nonprofit dedicated to helping inner city kids, though using sports as a vehicle to help teach life skills.