Susan Hopp is a national speaker on the topic of Social Security and Income Planning. She is an Investment Adviser Representative who uses an integrated holistic approach to help her client develop a clear picture of their entire Financial future. This takes the guesswork out of retirement by digging beneath the surface to uncover all areas that need to be considered for successful retirement planning.
Susan has consulted with major organizations such as Metlife Bank and Sage Bank, and she is affiliated with a network of estate planning
attorneys and certified public accountants. Her experience as a National Speaker on Retirement Issues has opened her eyes as to how she could prevent her clients from the financial hardships due to issues such as the denial of long term care Medicaid benefits, outliving their retirement income, and loss of family assets.
Operating as an Investment Advisor Representative, Susan is free to act solely in the best interest of her clients. Her dedication to educating clients and listening to their concerns has put her in demand to provide advice and direction on:
• Exploring safe money alternatives
• Maintaining financial independence throughout retirement
• Investing in Actively Managed Portfolios versus Buy & Hold Strategy
• IRA Roll-Overs
• Protecting and preserving hard-earned assets
• Providing options that could maximize Social Security benefits
• Reducing estate taxes and continuity of assets to beneficiaries
At HTR Group, the belief is that conservative asset management, asset allocation, and patience can help clients pursue their financial goals.
Susan is committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in her relationships with her clients. Her ultimate goal is to provide direction that can result in financial peace of mind. Whether you are one year into retirement, or ten years away, she will consider all of your specific needs and objectives.
A native of New Hampshire, Susan lives in Amherst and is a proud parent of two amazing daughters. Traveling as a family is one of her favorite pastimes. Susan also enjoys snowshoeing, boating and hiking with their beloved Lab – Maggie.
• Investment Advisor Representative through Foundations Investment Advisors
• Licensed Producer in New Hampshire and Massachusetts
• National Social Security Advisors Certification
• National Speaker on Social Security Maximization, Income Planning and Asset Preservation Strategies
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from San Diego State University