High Net Worth Client Specialist
Roy Balfour has more than 30 years experience as a successful business owner and financial professional. His focus is to help individuals develop strategies for their tax and retirement income planning. Roy is considered an "advisor to the advisors," working with high net worth business owners to provide options not previously considered nor knew were available. Roy is now working to provide access to those same strategic financial resource tools for the general public.
Operating as an independent financial consultant Roy is free to act solely in the best interest of his clients. His dedication to educating his clients and listening to their concerns has put him in demand to provide advice and direction on:
- Developing strategies to increase disposable income.
- Maintaining financial independence throughout retirement.
- Protecting and preserving hard earned assets.
- Maximizing and properly pinpointing the time to draw Social Security benefits.
- Reducing estate taxes and assuring continuity of assets to beneficiaries.
- Help combine, time and sequence the right financial tools to achieve his client’s goals.
Roy has lived in Shrewsbury MA for over 39 years. He is actively involved in Rotary International, a worldwide philanthropic organization of over 1.2 million members in over 200 counties. One of its accomplishments is worldwide eradicating Polio. Locally, Roy was Rotary Assistant Governor, now Rotary Foundation Chairman for Central Massachusetts known as District 7910. He personally lead a Rotary team of clubs to provide UMass Memorial Hospital NICU/Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with internet web cameras for each of the 49 incubators so new parents and their relatives (worldwide) can 24/7 monitor their critical care newborns. This program is now being replicated in NICUs in Boston, SouthShore, Springfield and Hartford CT. Roy is deeply involved in giving back to his community and the world.
Professional Membership & Licensing:
- National Insurance Producer Registry/NIPR (NPN) #11473212
- State of Massachusetts Health & Life Insurance License #1856637
- State of New York Life Insurance License #LA-1341479
- State of Texas Life Insurance License #1817600
- Roy owns Ro-Mart Inc. an agency licensed in States of Massachusetts#1911044 and Texas #1826578
- HSA/Health Services Administrators provides healthcare options
- Rotary International for over 28 years
- Rotary Foundation Chairman for 53 clubs/towns in Central Massachusetts District 7910
- Co-Sponsor of the 1st Kiev Ukraine Rotary club 1990-91 which helped the children of Chernobyl