Free Seminars in Your Area
ASSET PRESERVATION WORKSHOP
For Retirees and People over 55
2021 Update of:
Federal Estate Tax Laws • Medicare & Medicaid Issues • Taxation of Social Security & Probate Laws • Rules and Regulations to Help Protect You From Nursing Home Costs.
Thursday, April 22, 2020
10:00am – 12:00pm • Crissy Farm Banquet Hall, 426 Stockbridge Road, Great Barrington, MA 01230
Please Call for Reservations: 413.391.0010
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- COVID-19 AND THE ECONOMY: Learn the latest on how your retirement assets and legacy could be at risk.
- POSSIBLY AVOID MEDICAID TRAP: How to potentially protect your assets from Catastrophic Illness and Nursing Homes without purchasing Traditional Nursing Home Insurance.
- LEARN: Facts about what is exempt from Nursing Home attachment.
- TAXES: How to potentially lower or eliminate taxes on Social Security, Interest Income, Capital Gains, and Taxes upon death.
- HOW TO: Potentially increase your spendable income.
- PROBATE: Trusts, Lawsuits and Legal Issues.
- WALL STREET: Learn how to potentially protect your principal
- BANKS: Advantages and Disadvantages.
This important and timely information is intended to answer the questions that many of us have in regards to our retirement futures.
Seating is limited.
Nothing will be sold.
NO admission charge – No fee consultation.
The best workshop you will ever attend!
Looking to learn more?
Get in touch today!